Monday 26 August 2013

Weigh-In

If I could turn my frustrations at Blogger into pounds and ounces, I'd be a skinny-minnie by now lol. For well over an hour, Google has been telling me that my e-mail account associated with this blog does not exist... grrrr!
Did I grab the huge bar of Galaxy chocolate that my daughter has stashed in the fridge and take the usual route of dissapating frustration by eating it all? No I didn't :) I sat here trying to sort it out, and then when I felt a bit peckish I grabbed a 33 calorie snack-a-jack.
Can you see that halo and smug smile I have right now? lol
Time for a weigh-in ...
This will be a big one because I am taking it from my weight two  weeks ago which was 242 lb s.
Just ran downstairs to jump on the scales and they read (drum roll, please)
16 stones and 1 pound.
Thats 225 pounds, and a drop of 17 pounds!
I am somewhat chuffed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment