Here's the questions (and my answers) for this week:
Goals and More
1. Brag about some of your daily, healthy habits. Some? I eat vegeatbles and fruit EVERY DAY (I'm a vegetarian!) and I drink a lot of water.
2. Do you track your daily food intake? If so, how? I write down everything I eat, and the calorie content too.
3. What do you want to change most about your daily routine? Watching television whilst sat on the sofa for hours on end! I'd also like to get up earlier every day.
4. How often do you exercise? Hardly ever - rhuematoid atrthritis and other problems are a hindrance - but I'm trying to get a positive outlook and try harder... soon!
5. How do you stay on track when you’re on the go? I'm disabled and agoraphobic... so I'm not often on the move. I carry a low-cal drink (or water) when I'm out, sugar-free polo mints, and a healthy snack bar.
6. What’s one excuse you use that prevents you from reaching your goals? I talk myself down and convince myself that either I can't do it, or I'm not worth it. I tell myself that past the age of 40 (which I am WELL past!) it is impossible to lose as much weight as I want to.
7. What scares your most about your journey? Worse than failure, I'm scared I'll get to where I want to be and then just slide back (again!).
8. What do you think will change most when you reach your goal? (If you have reached it, what’s different?) My wardrobe! On a less shallow point... my outlook on life - I'l be more adventerous and won't worry about what other people will think of me when I go outside the front door.
9. What motivates you to reach your goals? My family... and the desire to be healthy. I don't want to die before I'm 60 years old - I want my grandchildren to know me, not just remember me from old photographs.
10. Share a few of your goals. They are all shallow, meaningless aims -- but I'll share anyways...
- I want to be slim enough to get into my leather jacket so that I can...
- ride pillion on Hubbys motorbike again.
- I want to wear beautiful clothes.
- I want to look younger.
- I want to play in the park with my grandchildren.
- I want to walk to the local shopping precinct.
- I want my family to be proud of me.
- I want to feel proud of me and love myself.
- I want to wake up in the mornings and not ache
- I want to control my diabetes
- I want to be healthy