Monday 23 July 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays

LOVE this idea from  http://www.alltheweigh.com/

Friend Makin’ Mondays
1. What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. Have you ever been to Europe?
4. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
5. How often do you brush your teeth?
6. Share a guilty pleasure.
7. What are you most proud of accomplishing this week?

1. Reading a book
2. Green
3. Live there :) I have been to France though
4. Glasses (or at least, I should wear glasses).
5. Twice a day, at least - bad teeth mean expensive dental bills, so I try to keep mine healthy.
6. I cannot resist high-heel shoes, and even bought a pair today and tried to hide them from Hubby. Sometimes I'll just walk around the house in my pyjamas and high heels because I love them so much! Unfortunately, our wooden flooring at home does NOT like my high heels :(
7. 8 pounds weight loss!



Here's the info from All The Weigh:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. (The same rules apply today!)  If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts.

2 comments:

  1. 8 Pound weight loss? That's amazing!!!! Good job! Thanks for stopping at my blog. Glad I found yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 8lb loss!!! That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete