Sunday 22 July 2012

A Pressie From Hubby...

Today my wonderful darling husband went out and bought me the most perfect present...
an XBox 360 and Kinect!
I really wanted the Kinect Adventures game - something to start me moving a little before embarking on a more serious exercise programme. He got me that too! There's a silly game where you fly around bursting bubbles - and I love that! I've also just ordered the 'Biggest Loser' disc, and also 'Mel Bs Workout'. I have only had a little go on the Kinect, because I went outside and played on the trampoline for 10 minutes. Trust me, at my age 10 minutes is MORE than enough *lol* As soon as you've had children, jumping on a big trampoline is just one big 'Tena Moment' :) I am quite pleased though... I jumped, sat down, then on my knees, and back up to jumping - something I've tried and never managed before (even when I was a skinny-minnie!). However... I have pulled a muscle in my side a little :( I reckon that if I keep moving around gently, it'll hurt less than if I just sit down and rest... maybe?
Anyways... I did weigh myself this morning, and I'm looking forward to logging my progress here tomorrow. Who am I kidding... I'm almost wetting myself with excitement. Bit like being on the trampoline but without the effort of bouncing *lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment