Sunday 19 August 2012

The Change In Me...

I am far (very, very far) from achieving my first-set goal of losing 100 lbs... but I think there's a difference in me already. My first week of starting this blog, I took a webcam headshot... in a typical overweight-lady pose - you know the sort... head down to cover the double chin or lack of neck, close-up so as not to see any fat rolls and definitely no smiling!.... at least, that's the way I am. Well, this evening I decided that, whilst hubby is out at the local pub with my dad, I would dye my hair. From mid- to dark blonde to a deep mahogany. He's going to be so shocked! Either that, or he'll be a tad worse for the alcohol and won't notice a thing! I wanted to see what I looked like, so I sat in front of the webcam and took another picture. I am quite shocked.
Anyway... here's the headshot of me about a month ago on the 17th  of July...
And here's the new me...

I only have one complaint about losing weight...well, two actually...
Firstly, it's so flippin' hard!
Secondly  and definitely the most important... is that why is it that my tummy is the last place I lose the weight, and my boobs are the first victims?
Ah, well... my feet and face are a bit thinner too :)
Weigh-in tomorrow, and this week shall be a low weight loss week for me - it's the heat! I can't do anything without wanting to throw up because it's just too hot! So, no exercise this week... but I think I might still have a loss... fingers crossed.

1 comment: