Monday 20 August 2012

Freind Makin' Monday

Yay... pop over to www.alltheweigh.com and join in with todays "Inappropriate questions" :)


1. Will you vote in the upcoming presidential election?  No... I don't think I'm allowed to, being a Brit an' all :)
2. Do you say curse words? Oh yes... I swear like a dockers daughter - which is weird considering my dad was a second hand car salesman when I was growing up.
3. Have you ever kissed a stranger? I concur with Kenlie on this one completely... Yes, and I think everyone should do it at some point. :)
4. If you could choose to meet only one fellow blogger in person right now who would you choose? Oh...ummm... I don't know! I'd quite like to meet Kenlie - I enjoy her honesty, and I like how she tells it like it is.
5. What is the most inappropriate pick-up line that anyone has ever used on you?  Oh... so many corny lines! One of the worst was from a guy in a nightclub who said "Your dress is gorgeous - shame it'll end up crumpled on my bedroom floor". Ewww!
6. Do you sing in the shower?  Shower, bath, whilst bathing the dog, doing the washng up, cooking... Not that I'm any good *lol*
7. How often do you get drunk?  Very rarely! Maybe once a year, or maybe less. I don't like how alcohol makes me feel as though I'm not in control.
8. Have you ever been fired from a job?  Never... any employer is lucky to have me :)
9. Were you popular in high school?  I wasn't popular - but I wasn't unpopular either.
10. Who is your current celebrity crush? I know it's unfashionable to say, but Zac Efron has to be there... Johnny Depp, Sean Connery and definitely Steve Martin and Robin Williams, cos I love a guy that can make me laugh! Ooh... and Gary Barlowe too - because he's got a crooners voice that could woo a woman anywhere he wanted her to be.

Now pop over and say Hi! to Kenlie, get the questions, answer them on your blog, and then add your name to her comments section... then go nosey around other peoples blogs who'e answered her probing questions and GO MAKE SOME FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment