Monday 6 August 2012

The Weigh-In (week 4)

A disappointing week for me so far - but entirely due to my own weakness and stupidity.
I had pizza
And onion bagels with butter.
I made myself very ill with this sudden influx of fat and bigger portions...
Yes, it does serve me right.

AND, on top of that, me being ill meant that I haven't exercised at all... so I was expecting a weight-gain this week.
However, I did manage a 2lb loss.
Okay, so it's not a mega-loss - but it is a loss, and I'm not going to beat myself up over it at all.
So... todays weigh-in leaves me at

15 stone and 12 pounds (thats 222 lbs)

The way I look at it right now is that I started of weighing in at well over 17 stone, and already I'm down to the 15's (just)... so for now I'm not being down about it - I'll just try harder this week and not give in to temptation. But those bagels were sooooo good! *lol*


***UPDATE
I'm a lot happier right now... Last week I was 226 lbs, and this week I'm 222lbs... so I lost FOUR pounds, not two!!! Yay!!! That's twice the good news I thought I had :)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Congrats on a successful weigh in despite those challenges. And now that you have some off plan eating out of your system, you'll be ready to kick butt next week!

    ReplyDelete